Wopa and its service stay available for customers also in these insecure times, therefore we ask you you to understand the corona virus actions below.
*We urgently request that you always make an appointment before arrival by telephone (+31544372415), or e-mail (email@example.com) or WhatsApp message (+31682007768) in case of a repair or any visit at Wopa.
*Our employees temporary do not shake hands. They keep a distance from visitors and conversation partners.
*If you have a cold, or a bad cough please put the hoof trimming machine outside the Wopa terrain and give an indication over the phone which repair is needed, after that we discuss what we will do.
*Wash your hands before entering the canteen and always leave a spot to your left and right free, do not sit next to each other.
*Do not touch any Wopa repairer tools yourself.
Wopa sincerely insists that you adhere to these measures, for which we thank you in advance.
- 02-04-2020 - Statement of Robert Hummelink, general manager Wopa
- 13-12-2019 - Fairs and events 2020
- 02-08-2019 - Red is the color: 2-Component Claw Resin (200 ml)
- 27-05-2019 - Fairs and events 2019
- 24-05-2018 - Privacy statement (Dutch)
- 01-03-2018 - Wopa uses WhatsApp now!
- 04-07-2017 - First scoop for Belgium: SA0061 Trim-Master RS
- 16-05-2017 - Annual Hooftrimmers Collegue Meeting 2017
- 16-03-2017 - Veehof New Zealand
- 17-02-2017 - EL1600 socket tester for SA0051 Trim-Master
- 17-02-2017 - Adaptation SA0051
- 21-12-2016 - EuroTier 2016