Statement of Robert Hummelink, general manager Wopa
Robert Hummelink, general manager of the Wopa companies:
“I would like to thank all Wopa employees for their 100% commitment in these uncertain times.
Wopa colleagues working in the hoof trimming crushes assembly, in the field, sowing and harvesting, which work must continue, and of course Wopa mechanics in the workshop who take care of maintainance of our machines. Thank you Wopa staff, and also thank you transporters, suppliers and all who take care of continuation in these times by taking extra steps and extra time when needed. Only this way we keep being able to serve our customers the best way we can. Therefore also thank you to our customers for your continuing trust and patience in these uncertain times for everyone.
But above all a thank you to all health care workers who have to work so hard for our society.
I would like to finish this statement with the words: Stay safe and healthy and keep looking after each other!”
- 16-03-2020 - Corona update
- 13-12-2019 - Fairs and events 2020
- 02-08-2019 - Red is the color: 2-Component Claw Resin (200 ml)
- 27-05-2019 - Fairs and events 2019
- 24-05-2018 - Privacy statement (Dutch)
- 01-03-2018 - Wopa uses WhatsApp now!
- 04-07-2017 - First scoop for Belgium: SA0061 Trim-Master RS
- 16-05-2017 - Annual Hooftrimmers Collegue Meeting 2017
- 16-03-2017 - Veehof New Zealand
- 17-02-2017 - EL1600 socket tester for SA0051 Trim-Master
- 17-02-2017 - Adaptation SA0051
- 21-12-2016 - EuroTier 2016